Try this sophisticated salad for a tasty change of pace.
Video © Copyright, FixMyRecipe.com, used with permission.
Sweet Onion and Mandarin Orange Salad
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins preferred)
- white pepper to taste
- Tabasco to taste
- 1 head butter leaf lettuce
- 1 sweet onion sliced
- 1 11-oz can mandarin oranges
- To make the dressing, simply combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together with a whisk.
- For the salad mix together lettuce, onions, and oranges. Toss with the dressing.